Pancetta and Asparagus Pasta
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- Sauté pancetta in a large pan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Remove pancetta with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add asparagus to the pan and sauté in the pancetta grease for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked.
- Slowly add the white wine to deglaze the pan. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until the wine has reduced by about half.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain, but reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water for later (if needed).
- Add the pasta, pancetta and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese to the sauté pan with asparagus, and toss until combined. Sprinkle pasta with the remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!