Pancakes Filled With Ricotta and Toblerone
This recipe is posted for ZWT4 Italy.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- butter, to brush
Filling with Ricotta and Toblerone
- 475 g ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped
- Pancakes: In a blender, reduce all the ingredients in a creamy and homogeneous mixture. In a non-stick skillet of 7 inches lightly brushed with butter, cook 8 to 10 pancakes, one after one, until golden on each side. Put the cooked pancakes in a plate and cover with aluminium paper to avoid drying. Let cool.
- Filling with Ricotta and Toblerone : In a bowl, mix ricotta, cream, sugar and vanilla with a whisk until the mixture is creamy and homogeneous. With a spatula, incorporate the chocolate.
- Assembling : Spread each pancake with about 3 tablespoon of the filling and roll around themselves. Garnish with a fruit salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION