MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One big pancake...got this recipe from diners drive ins and dives
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 6 eggs, seperated
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- sliced fruit, to top with
- Make sure you have a 12 inch iron skillet.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- in one bowl combine egg whites and beat on high adding sugar until it forms stiff peaks(this sugar is seperate from the listed 8 tablespoons ).
- in another large bowl combine egg yolks flour milk sugar vanilla salt and chocolate chips( if wanted).
- Then fold in whipped egg whites
- Heat skillet on high with 1.5 tablespoons butter and pour in mixture and top with fruit if desired.
- Immediately place in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and top with powdered sugar and slice like a pie and enjoy(you Can also top with maple syrup).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION