Pancake Quiche (For One)
- Ready In:
- Spray or butter Pan. Mix pancake mix, 2 TBS. of egg mixture, 2 Tbs. Coffee Creamer, Pour in pan. Cook in toaster oven on 350 for 5-7 minutes. Take out and let cool (the top should not be liquid).
- Mix 1 egg, 2 TBS. of Coffee Creamer, onion in a cup.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top of pancake, and pour over quiche mixture.
- Place 1 piece of cheese on top of 1 slice of honey ham and roll tightly. Cut off the ends. Then cut in small pieces to make small pinwheels. Place them into the egg mixture.
- Bake 350 for 15 minutes or until quiche is just about done. Place 2 thin slices of tomato on top, sprinkle shreaded cheese and broil until top is crunchy.
- It's really easier than it sounds. Great for taking it with you. Good hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!