Pan Seared Tilapia over Coconut Rice With Spicy Cilantro Cream S
- Ready In:
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon per side blackening seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup brown jasmine rice
- 1 cup coconut curry broth
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 fresh jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup cream cheese with vegetables
- handful fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- start rice (I use a rice cooker 20 min).
- combine all sauce ingredients in blender and pulse till smooth.
- dust fish with salt, pepper, and blackening seasoning (all sides).
- heat vegetable oil in pan over med heat, add fish fillets (3-4 min on each side).
- serve fish over rice, drizzle with sauce over fillet and around plate.
- garnish with fresh cilantro and lime.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!