Pan-Fried Sea Bass
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 150 g/ 5 . 5oz kale
- 15 ml/ 0 . 5 fl.ozs. coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
For the cauliflower mash
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 ml/ 3 . 5 fl.ozs. coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Start by making the cauliflower mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too.
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed).
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale.
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets.
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!
- Original recipe found here: http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!