Pan-Fried Scallops With Asparagus and Spam
- Ready In:
- Steam Aspargus for 10 minutes.
- Warm butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add spam and fry for 5-10 minutes until crisp like bacon, keep to the side.
- Season scallops with Salt and Pepper.
- Fry Scallops in hot pan over high heat for 1-2 minute.
- Turn and repeat on other side
- Spoon sour cream onto serving plate and add Spam on top with Scallops and lay asparagus over top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!