Pam's Black Bean Salsa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
May seem like the others, but I didn't see any with this mix of ingredients. Those black olives, as much as I hate olives, really knock this out of the park.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- to taste seasoning salt
- to taste garlic powder
- to taste pepper
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour that dressing over the bean mixture.
- Let set for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION