photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 7 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 3⁄4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 18 fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Bring first 4 ingredients to boil in small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool.
- Muddle mint leaves with syrup in martini shaker. Add vodka, grapefruit juice and lime juice. Shake and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two boys who will usually eat most things I put in front of them. As a single mom I use them as my guinea pigs....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a huge garden, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am always looking for a new recipe. I have three cats (Xiao Mao, which means little cat in Chinese, Pumpkin and Max) and two border collies, Lucy and Grace. All my animals come from Rescue Agencies. <a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=rsc002.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/rsc002.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/lucyatpoppys005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=006.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/006.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=hilfiger001.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/hilfiger001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">