Pamela's Gluten-Free Brownies
This was the first thing I ever made with Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. This recipe was taken from Pamela's website. However, it is no longer there and I thought I'd post it - mainly for me because I have a tendency to lose recipes!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups pamela's baking & pancake mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until there are no lumps.
- Pour into a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Be careful not to overbake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wonderful! I will definitely make these again. Mine came out a mixture of a brownie and chocolate cake. I used coconut oil and the chips (no nuts). I wonder how to make them more dense like a brownie but who cares, totally cured my chocolate craving and nobody would know they're gf! (Plus i love chcolate cake) Could even add a layer of icing on top for a bonus or occasion cake. Perfect!Reply