Pagash -- Pierogi Pizza -- Polish Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 prepared pizza crust, unbaked (either storebought or your own recipe)
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (either leftover or reconstituted instant mashed potatoes are fine)
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated (mix with provolone cheese)
- Saute onion in butter or margarine until translucent and golden; stir into mashed potatoes along with cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate to let flavors meld.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pizza crusts with potato mixture.
- Top with Provolone and Mozzarella cheese mixture and bake until shells are baked and cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!