P90x Mushroom Omelet Level One
- Ready In:
- 6 egg whites
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl lightly beat the egg whites with a fork and season.
- Over medium heat cook the vegetables til tender in small nonstick pan coated with cooking spray.
- Add egg mixture til set on bottom then sprinkle cheese over top.
- Fold omelet in half and cook til cheese is melted and eggs are set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Update Nov 2009 - I live in Northwestern Ontario with the cold and the bugs. A baby born in each of my decade 20's 30's 40's!!! plus 2 grandsons now. I love to cook and hardly ever repeat a recipe. I never really had a fav cookbook but I now have a favorite recipe site that I am totally addicted to-RECIPEZAAR!!! I still email recipes to my own kids. My pet peeve is those folks who turn their noses up at a dish even before they try it. My family have sat at the table with a pig tail or a chicken foot on their plate just becuz I found a recipe - HAHAHa - cooking should be fun and very once in a while the dogs get a treat! I also love watching decorating shows and my husband keeps promising to put wheels on the furniture to make room arrangments easier! We don't hobby farm anymore on our 8 acres and the large veg garden has been made over - half rock garden and other half with 12 new raised cedar beds because I am getting old and the knees don't work so well. It is fabulous and will post a new cover pic altho I love my Inukshuks!! I LOVE snowshoeing and am blessed to be able to walk out my back door and enjoy.