- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup shallot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups fat-free chicken broth, low sodium
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Sauté shallots in some of the broth until soft.
- Gradually whisk in the flour, adding broth as needed to form a thick paste.
- Gradually add the remaining broth, stirring and cooking until thickened. Add the salt and poultry seasoning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!