Ovos No Forno Com Queijo (Individual Baked Eggs With Cheese)
photo by Random Rachel
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Greasing 2 ramekins with a little olive oil. Open an egg into each one of the bowls and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Divide the cheese between the two cups, without covering the yolk of the egg, and top with 2 1/2 tbsp milk.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked but smooth.
- Toast and butter bread. Serve warm baked eggs with toast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent recipe! I tried it first baking in the toaster oven - don't do that unless you want a 30 minute meal so I tried it again in the oven...perfectly baked in 12 minutes! My husband and son devoured these eggs which I served with English muffins. I love how this recipe is easily adapted to how many people you are serving without having to do breakfast in cycles. I know I'll be making these more often. Made during ZWT8 tour.
see 1 more reviews