Overnight Tuna Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I haven't made this yet, but it seems super easy. I guessed it to be 4 servings.
- Ready In:
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix soup and milk in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- Microwave (with a lid on the bowl) 12 to 15 minutes, until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese and let stand uncovered 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION