Overnight Layered Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 10mins
- 3 cups lettuce, Shredded
- 2 cups spinach, Shredded
- 1⁄2 cup radish, Sliced
- 2 cups chicken, cubed, Cooked
- 1⁄2 cup celery, cut diagonally
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons green onions, Sliced
- In salad bowl, layer ingredients in following order; half lettuce, half spinach, radishes, chicken, celery, remaining lettuce remaining spinach and cheese.
- Combine mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Spread evenly over top of salad.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Toss just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note