Overnight Hot Cinnamon Rolls
The best hot cinnamon rolls I've had made, in my own home.
- Ready In:
- 16 count frozen rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 box butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place rolls, still frozen, in greased bundt or angel food pan.
- Sprinkle with pudding mix, sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- Pour butter over all. Cover pan w/ plastic wrap.
- Let sit overnight in oven.
- Next morning, set oven at 350 and bake uncovered, 25-35 minutes or till brown.
- Remove and let sit 10-15 minutes.
- Invert on serving plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Are you kidding?! It does not get any easier than this and these are delicious. I even forgot to put the butter on until half way through the baking time and they were still amazing! Will certainly make these again. 5 stars from all the boys....one question - I am not sure how the ones in the photo are all twirled up....wouldn't you have to thaw the dough, then roll it out, and treat it more like traditional cinnamon rolls? Loved how easy these are. Thanks, Kari!