Overnight Grits Souffle
photo by Junebug
- Ready In:
- After cooking grits, stir the grits into the other ingredients.
- Stir this mixture into the beaten eggs.
- Add the cheese.
- Pour into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top heavily with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350ºF for 1 1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe was easy and fast to assemble and pop in the oven the next morning. Let's just say that when I saw my husband, who doesn't like grits,in the kitchen eating them out of the pan I knew I had a winner! I might add that my daughter, who also doesn't like grits loved them also. I reheated it successfully in the microwave. Miss Annie, thanks you for another delicious recipe that my family will continue enjoying in the future!