Overnight Fast and Easy Gourmet Caramel Rolls
photo by Baking Bunny
- Ready In:
12 Cinnamon rolls
- 1 (1 2/3 lb) package of frozen cinnamon rolls (I used Door County)
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Place cinnamon rolls overnight in a greased 9x13 pan (or a springform pan) OR place rolls in pan at least 4 hours to raise. I typically throw them in the oven so they are ready to go in the morning.
- Bake rolls for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While rolls are baking, combine the rest of the ingredients in a small pot and heat until thoroughly combined (no sugar particles remaining). Set aside.
- Take rolls out to cool, and drizzle a layer of glaze on top. Keep extra glaze to pour on individual rolls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
When I got married in 2001, I was completely unfamiliar in the kitchen. I grew up eating food from restaurants and a home cooked meal about once or twice a month. I stumbled around blindly the first few years, and my hubby had to try many awful creations...such as burnt chicken that was raw inside and carmels made from corn oil (instead of corn syrup). I have come a long way, however, and people love coming over to try my many new recipes, most getting rave reviews. Thanks to everyone for their recipes, I love to experiment!