Oven Salted Caramel Sauce
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a square enamel baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Scatter the brown sugar to the baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Top the sugar with the butter cubes, spreading evenly. Then pour over the heavy cream.
- Bake for 10 minutes undisturbed. Remove from the oven and whisk. Return to the oven and continue to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool 3 minutes, then whisk in the vanilla and salt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!