Oven Roasted Potatoes
Golden melt in the mouth potatoes that go perfectly with roast beef. They make a great side dish.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a shallow 2 quart baking pan.
- Pour butter over and toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 -60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION