Oven Roasted Barbecue Potatoes
Enjoy barbecue potatoes anytime with these oven roasted potatoes seasoned with Barbecue Seasoning. You can substitute 1 package (24 oz) whole baby red potatoes for the medium cut-up potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch pieces. (about 4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates barbecue seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line baking pan with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Add Barbecue Seasoning; toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in single layer on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring halfway through cook time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation