Oven Roasted Balsamic Cabbage
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cabbage wedges are seasoned and drizzled, wrapped in foil and roasted in the oven. Cabbage lovers! This simple recipe will knock your socks off.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove outer leaves from cabbage and cut into wedges about 3 inches thick.
- Peel and chop onion.
- Spread both cut sides of the wedges with butter and place each wedge on It's own piece of foil.
- Add chopped onion to each wedge.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Wrap each wedge in foil, place in oven and bake 20-30 minute.
- When cabbage is tender, it is ready to unwrap and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION