Oven Fries for Two
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- 1 large yukon gold potato, peeled and cut into wedges (peeling is optional)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme (optional) or 1/2 teaspoon basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potato wedges with oil, salt and thyme or basil (if using).
- Spread the wedges out on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until browned and tender, turning once, about 20 minutes total.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews