Oven Baked Zucchini Slices
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (plain or Italian)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese in one bowl.
- In another bowl, put mayonnaise.
- With fingers, dip each piece of zucchini first into mayonnaise and then into cheese mixture.
- Put zucchini on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- If crispier zucchini is desired, bake in hotter oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live near Rochester NY with my husband and our 18-year-old cat, Fluffy. It's actually Fluffy's house, but he allows us to live here as long as we pamper him and feed him generously. Our daughter, Kree, whom some of you know from Zaar, is also living with us again while she begins a new business venture in real estate. She's the one who got me hooked on Zaar and taught me to try new recipes rather than stay in the cooking rut I was in. In my free time I like to take long rides or sit by the water, both of which I find very relaxing. I also like to do counted cross-stitch and read. I dabble in photography, always looking for that elusive 'perfect' shot. I did more cooking before I started working full-time, and plan to again when I retire (still years away, but dreaming).