Oven Baked Schnitzel
Easy to put together earlier in the day then pop in oven 30mins before needed. You could call this Pizza Style Schnitzel!!! Makes a great change from crumbed. You could also use chicken or pork schnitzels in place of beef.
- Ready In:
- 4 beef schnitzel
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 -2 finely chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheese (I used Edam cheese)
- salt & pepper
- Place pieces of schnitzel in a greased baking dish so that the meat covers the entire area.
- Spread over tomato paste evenly.
- Sprinkle over the chopped onion.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30mins at 350'F/180'C.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am giving this 5 stars, cause I make this all the time, it is my son's favorite comfort/birthday food. I do it slightly different, in that I lightly fry the snitzel in butter and oil, and I use bought spagetti sauce and a cup of water, instead of the paste and onion. He likes the sloppy mess on the bottom :) I add the cheese after 30 mins, and cook another 15. never have any leftovers, so I can highly recommend this easy version.2Reply
see 1 more