Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies
My daughter compiled this from 3 different recipes to submit as an entry to the county fair!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Strit into the peanut butter mixture.
- Mix in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfulls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven until the edges are golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets to wire racks to cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation