Outback Steakhouse Outback Special
photo by Grandmas Lil Helper
- Ready In:
- 2 sirloin steaks, well trimmed, boneless, 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat an outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan, or broiler.
- Mix Spice Rub ingredients; rub on both sides of steak.
- Grill or broil 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove to plates; let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews