Our Raisin Pie
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line 9” pie plate with pastry; set aside.
- In microwave proof bowl, mix raisins, brown sugar and flour; stir in orange juice, water and salt.
- Microwave 8 minutes on High, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add vanilla.
- Let cool. Spoon cooled mixture in pie shell.
- Cover with pastry.
- Crimp edges to seal and slash top to let steam escape during baking.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400*, reduce heat to 350* and bake another 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Good served ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!