Orzo With Spinach, Tomatoes and Lemon
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook Orzo according to package directions, until just al dente.
- Mince garlic, add to lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk olive oil into lemon juice mixture.
- Drain orzo, place in large bowl.
- Add spinach leaves and cherry tomaotes to orzo, toss.
- Add olive oil/lemon juice dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small town in the Cascade mountains of Washington state where I work as a chef at a beautiful resort. Life is very busy but I still try to find time to garden and cook at home. When my boyfriend (also a chef) and I make it into Seattle we always make time for sushi. I love international flavors: Japanese, Thai, Indian and more. I collect cookbooks and read them like novels. I love the idea of local, sustainable cuisine.