photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) box orzo pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 ounce finely shredded parmigiano
- 1 ounce finely shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- cook orzo in large pot of boiling,salted water according to package directions.
- drain and rinse under cold water.
- transfer orzo into large saucepan and add broth and garlic.
- simmer and stir till stock is absorbed.
- stir in cheeses,and butter.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve immediatly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews