Organic Garlic Fire Spray for Gardens
- Ready In:
- 3 bulbs of garlic, separated. No need to peel (6-10 cloves per bulb)
- 6 large hot chili peppers (or 1-2 T hot chili powder)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dish detergent
- 7 cups water, divided
- Put all ingredients except water into blender. Add 2 Cups of the water and blend well.
- Strain through muslin, coffee filter, or the like. A mesh strainer over a quart-sized pyrex measure is perfect.
- Pour into spray bottle and add remaining water to dilute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!