Oreo Strawberry Shortcake
photo by LucyLund
- Ready In:
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped cookies.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- Cool completely.
- Fold 3/4 cup chopped cookies and sliced strawberries into whipped cream in large bowl.
- Place 1 cake layer on serving plate; spread with half the whipped cream mixture.
- Top with remaining cake layer; spread top with remaining half of whipped cream mixture.
- Garnish with strawberries and remaining chopped cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the beautiful, rainy northwest. I'm currently working as a CNA taking care senors with mental illness. I love cooking and would like someday to own my own resturant. My passions include photography, cooking, reading and of course, shoping. I enjoy swiming and hiking.