Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
photo by IAcupcake
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil extending over sides of pan.
- Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a busy mom of 3. I have a full time job- but of course my family is my passion. My husband, Jon and I will be married 6 years this November. Our children are Ian-4yrs, Sage-3yrs & Claire-2yrs. Ian will eat anything, like my husband. They both love meat. Sage is my picky eater- so I have to get creative with her. Claire will try anything- it's fun to see her reaction to new things. We eat a lot of soup and "comfort food" during the winter. And love to grill out in the summer. Most of my time I spend with my kids, of course, they keep me busy. They love to be outside- as you can see. If I have any free time I spend it baking, reading & scrapbooking my family memories.