- Ready In:
- 21 reduced-fat oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1.5 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cool whip
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix (fat free)
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix or (2 ounce) package fat-free chocolate pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- Crush Oreos. (Set aside about 1/4 cup of the Oreos).
- Spread the remaining crushed oreos in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese with Splenda and 2 tablespoons skim milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup cool whip. Spread over Oreos.
- Mix White Chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cup milk (will be thick) and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 2 cups skim milk. Spread over white chocolate pudding.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle with reserved Oreos.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home mom to a super spunky little girl. She's only 18 months and already full of personality. <br />I love recipezaar and am just getting into the contests and events. It's really helping me break out of my cooking rut. I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to review or post a photo of any of my recipes, good or bad. After all we all have different tastes and suggestions for improvement are always welcome. <br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /></p>