Oreo Cookie Fudge
I found this on the back of my free Kraft Cooking magazine. It's very good.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3 (170 g) packages bakers white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (300 ml) can regular eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- In a pot on medium heat melt the chocolate in the milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in a parchment lined 8x8 square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 18 more