Orange Thyme Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, honey, thyme, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
- Add chicken and coat well.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place chicken covered with marinade on a baking sheet.
- Bake, basting occasionally, until cooked, about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an aspiring cook...I travel for fun and hope to learn to cook cuisine from all around the world. I lived in Spain for a summer, Japan for a year, traveled to Morroco, Germany, France, etc. and unfortunately didn't learn much about cooking the local cuisines. I'm determined to make up for lost opportunities and I'm planning to move to Hong Kong? Taiwan? or back to Japan? with my fiance(marrying Dec. 2006)in 2007. I've just started cooking/baking and generally make dinner for two every evening so I'm always looking for some easy but unique recipes to cook for dinner.