Orange Teriyaki Chicken
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 -7 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- In shallow glass baking dish, combine soy sauce, orange juice concentrate, sugar, giner, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce and garlic. Marinate chicken in suce for 1 hour or oernight in refrigerator.
- Place marinated chicken in a single layerin a seperate, foil-lined baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350* oven for about 15minutes. Turn and baste Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with orzo, rice etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, I often try a recipe only a few times then look to try another even if the last one was good. Therefore I have a lot of really good recipes . I love to look at cooking web cites and find new recipes. I like to help people with their cooking problems though now since seeing so many competent cooks on this site.I do not feel I am as capable as before. I feel everyone can learn how to cook and many problems will be lessened if they learn. A major Part of being a good cook is having good recipes. people gain confidence, variety, money saving ideas and health. Knowing or eating only a few dishes would be depressing. It seems at every different place I make different things That people like here it is dessert. in Portland it was muffins. I haven't posted many as I don't want to wade through all the recipes here<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"><img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif">