Orange Sriracha Shrimp
photo by Publix Aprons Simpl
- Ready In:
- nonstick aluminum foil
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1 orange, for juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lightly dried (or fresh) ginger, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup presliced green onion, divided
- 1 (8.8-oz) pouch precooked basmati rice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange shrimp in single layer on baking sheet. Cook shrimp following package instructions.
- Squeeze orange for juice (1/2 cup). Combine in medium saucepan: orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, marmalade, sriracha sauce, ginger, and 1/4 cup green onions; bring to boil on medium-high. Cook 1 minute; remove pan from heat. Pour sauce into large bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
- Heat rice following package instructions. Add shrimp to sauce and toss to coat. Serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!