Orange Sauce for Angel Food Cake
My husband always picks on me because I can eat nothing plain. I put a condiment on almost everything that goes into my mouth. (That might explain the excess weight around my middle) Anywho, this sauce really livens up angel food cake and is simple to throw together. From a 1996 issue of TOH.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Combine water, orange juice and pudding, in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on low until well mixed.
- Whisk in cool whip.
- Serve over slices of angel food cake.
- Refrigerate leftovers.