Orange Roughy in Garlic Butter
photo by Paula
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rinse filets in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, and white wine, stirring until all is mixed together.
- Spray a small square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, and lay fish filets in the dish.
- Lay onion rings on top of fish, and pour garlic butter mixture over everything.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes when you pick at it with a fork.
- This is super easy, low in calories, and also tastes great.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>