Orange Pork Chop Skillet for 2
- Ready In:
- 4 pork loin or 4 rib chops, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet potatoes in syrup, drained
- 1 small orange, sliced
- In 10-inch skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
- Drain off fat.
- Sprinkle salt on chops.
- Arrange onion slices on chops.
- Mix orange juice concentrate, sugar, allspice, lemon juice and water; pour into skillet.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes. Place sweet potatoes and orange slices on chops.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are hot, about 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jill. When I discovered Recipezaar, and that you can 'sort' recipes by 'rating' it really got my attention. I am building a collection of five star (rated by 100 or more users on this site) :) recipes. This is quite an improvement over frozen entrees from the microwave for lunch!!! I tell everyone I can about this site, so they can reap the benefits too!