Orange-Mustard Grilled Chicken
This came from Light and Tasty magazine. I have not tried it yet but thought it sounded good.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Pour 3/4 C of the mixture into a large resealable bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 45 minutes. Also refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with non-stick spray then start the grill. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken over medium heat 5-6 minutes per side or until juices run clear, basting with remaining marinade.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more