Orange Lemon Grapefruit Marmalade
- Ready In:
- Squeeze juice from fruit and keep.
- Slice fruit thinly.
- Quickly wash sliced peel in cold water and rinse.
- Add water and juice.
- Keep for 3 hours in a cool place.
- Cook in a heavy saucepan for 30 minutes medium heat.
- Add sugar and cook and stir another 20-30 minutes on high heat.
- Pour into sterilised jars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Looking at the ingredient list the 6 jars of marmalade will be the 1/2 pint size. I just finished a batch using another recipe in my files. Everything was about twice as much ingredient wise and it made 12 half pint jars. With just a tad left over for my pancakes tomorrow morning. As to the kg amounts, I always convert European measures to US measures and never experienced failures. This is likely a re-use of a recipe from U.K. where liters and kg are used.