Orange Ginger Asparagus
An easy asparagus dish that has a refreshing citrus and ginger addition. This is even better the next day! I just sliced the spears into 1/3's toss and served cold! A great salad!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or hazelnut oil)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts (or nuts of choice)
- Cook asparagus in a large frying pan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes, and drain well in a colander giving a cool rinse. Transfer hot asparagus to serving platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange marmalade, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Spoon orange dressing over top or asparagus and sprinkle with nuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation