Orange, Fennel and Garlic Marinated Olives
- Ready In:
4 -1/2 cups
- 4 cups olives (assorted, green and black)
- 1⁄4 cup caper berries, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (julienne strips ~ or ~ lemon)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced (or to taste)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Marinate olives, covered and chilled, stirring occasionally, at least 1 day and up to 3 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!