Orange Delight Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, moist, delicious. You'll absolutely love it! From our local radio (WSGW) show "Listen to the Mrs." It's sure to go to the top of the ratings.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat the cake mix with the pie filling, eggs, and sour cream using a fork.
- Beat one minute.
- Pour into an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Whip together the cream cheese, pudding mix, and pineapple. FOld into the Cool Whip and spread on the cake.
- If you can't find an orange cake mix, you can use a lemon supreme cake mix. I have also used a yellow cake mix with 2 Tbs of orange jello (mixed in).
- Variation: use three cans of mandarine oranges, marinated in peach schnapps, instead of the pineapple, and use some for a garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION