Orange Creme Jello Salad
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup all natural sour cream
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water, Stirring about 1 minute.
- Stir in milk, then oranges, then sour cream, then Banana's. pour into a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top with mini marshmallow.
- Refrigerate till set. 2-4 hours. Enjoy-.
- ***All natural sour cream would be one like Knudsen or Daisy that is just sour cream without guargum and whatnot added to thicken it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a self-love coach who happens to love food. I cook almost daily for my husband of over 30 years and special needs daughter. I rarely follow a recipe exactly. I tweak them to my own taste. I have a few recipes that are uniquely my own.