Orange Cream Cheese Spread
Delicious on toasted tea breads or bagels. I developed it to liven up a bland tea bread I had made. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 -3 teaspoons orange zest
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh my, EVERYONE raved about this. I served it as an appetizer and everyone asked for the recipe. LOVED the orange flavor with the cream cheese.....very light and refreshing. I didn't add all of the orange juice to make it a little thicker. This recipe will make a repeat performance again and again. Thanks for sharing this winner, Okra!!!!Reply
see 3 more