Orange-Cilantro Quinoa Salad
- Ready In:
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add quinoa; cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until quinoa is translucent and tender, about 15 to 17 minutes. Drain off any remaining liquid.
- While quinoa cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrot, scallions and ginger (use an amount to your own personal liking, starting with less and adding more if needed); cook over medium heat, stirring, until carrots are crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Stir in quinoa; cook, stirring, until well mixed.
- Remove from heat; stir in orange juice and cilantro and serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!